Sunday, July 31, 2011

Done with the Bar! Off to Southeast Asia!

As many of you know, on Thursday, I finished that 3 day, 18 hour delight known as the California Bar Exam. Now I get to wait until November 18 to get my results while I ponder alternative career paths in case I failed (#1: travel writer, #2: flight attendant, #3 apple genius bar because I really want the employee discount).

Tomorrow, I'm heading to southeast asia for 2 months. I'm starting off in Vietnam, then going to Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei (to chill with the sultan), the Philippines, Palau, Singapore, and maybe Taiwan. Rather than send out groups emails for 2 months, I'm going to blog this trip. The blog is named after my second favorite (the first naturally being Schadenfreude) German loan word: Wanderlust: the strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.

I leave at noon tomorrow, connect through Tokyo, and then land in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) on Tuesday night. Check in for updates!

1 comment:

  1. We love you my dear - have a wonderful time - will be reading!

    ReplyDelete