Saturday, August 6, 2011

Diving Nha Trang

I just finished a great day of diving in Nha Trang. First of all, the dive company (Sailing Club Divers) actually picked me up, so that was a good start. The weather was perfect and we took a 45 minute boat ride out to the dive site. My assigned dive buddy was a middle-aged Italian man who seemed to think his dive buddy duties consisted mainly of 1) prancing around in an impossibly small speedo 2) constantly calling me baby and 3) "helping" me pull off my wetsuit in between dives in a way that threatened to take the swimsuit too. Thanks, buddy.

The diving was terrific. I found Nemo! Plus I saw a bunch of other cool things- jellyfish, nudibranchs, beautiful colorful fish etc.

Pictures are up:
 
I'm taking an overnight bus to Hoi An tonight!

1 comment:

  1. No pics of your Italian "buddy?" Oh, and we have the same bathing suit...I got it while in LA-go figure!

    ReplyDelete